Identity theft is an important safety issue both on and off the Internet. As many as 10 million Americans a year are victims of identity theft by some estimates and the organized international growth of spam and spyware rings has made computer security a much greater risk than ever before if that is even possible to imagine.
What You Can Do to Prevent and Protect Against ID Theft
- Have Up to Date Windows Security Patches at All Times
- Have Up to Date AntiVirus and Spyware Tools
- Use Our Recommended Spam Control
- Monitor Your Credit Bureau
- Purchase ID Theft Insurance
- Employ a GeeksOnTime recommended Virus and Spyware Free Program
Simply summarized, the steps listed above are about prevention, monitoring, and taking the pre-emptive strikes against ID Theft that stop ID thieves cold. Certainly AntiVirus, Anti Spyware are important but the best protection against unwarranted stealing of your information from your computer is to wipe it out completely. A Virus and Spyware Free program from GeeksOnTime can make that simple and painless.